Stil can't out from the fucking emo mood..
WTF to mii ?
Is being crazy? Aiiihs ..
I need somebody help..
Why I still emo ?
Bcuz of her?
LoLx la.. i still care of her for what ?
Is i too stupid ?
I think Im just a fucking noob + stupid = TAN CHOON WAI ?
Bcuz of ytd?
Chatting till half ?
Eiuu ask mii to give up ?
Are eiuu joke or serious ?
I also dont dare to ask it..
I scare it will be a real answer..
But how come eiuu will suddenlly emo ?
Make I emo also..
LOLX !
SOME BODY COME AND SLAP MII PLEASE ! TvT
EMO
EMO
EMO
EMO
EMO !
Bcuz of eiuu.. My life always EMO EMO EMO !
Last time i not so easy to emo..
Now ?
Fuck !
Always emo..
Emo king?
Aiiiihs
Labels: Emo