Damn fucking emo on this few dayss..
Bcuz of her? LoLx? I dont know is bcuz of her or not la..
Just maybe I'm sohai that's why i easy to get emo ?
Aiiihss ~
I miss maison .. I miss chivas.. I miss drunk..
Anyone wanna accompany mii ? rocks maison ? Let's get drunk ?
I lubb to drunk . Bcuz when i drunk then i can forget her .. About her everything..
Drunk is easy to help mii get slept..
Seriousslllyyy !
I sat min =_=
Lying on bed at 11 ++ , but slept on 3 or 4 o clock..
Betul betul fuck my life ..
Bcuz of her , i can dont go apple.
Bcuz of her , i stop dota at all.
Bcuz of her , i didnt clubbing.
Bcuz of her , i change alot.
But now ? WTF? I reali cant think about it..
Maybe i just wasting my time..
Maybe it just a joke..
Maybe and maybe..
If and if..
I MISS YOU TvT
Labels: Emo