Ytd went go gigabyte training..
This is 1st training for out team..
LoLx
Cuz this sat going to smm (Perak)
That's why have to train ..
Quite emo ytd..
Cuz she said feel like don't wanna chat .. after that didnt sms jor =(
Is okay.. She moody.. and i dont want kacau her..
I miss the moment we on phone.. Chat everything we can..
Chat about eiuu, about mii, whatever about him i also feel happy..
Cuz that is your sweetest voice =)
I keep told myself is okay.. nvm..
Dont worry =)
Dont emo =)
Cuz eiuu ask mii to dont emo..
But i cant.. Stil cant get off from the fucking mood..
Why? I don't know..
Is maybe bcuz of eiuu.. maybe not =)
Aihhhss ..
Nvm.. Sae about ytd d training..
Play with giga team..
3 match all won ..
Not bad not bad.. Hahahaha
Hope will get champion on perak smm..
If can't get champion.. mostly i will quit dota..
Bcuz i know eiuu dislike dota =)
I will try my best to quit is bcuz of eiuu..
Many ppl said that i'm stupid ..
I can lie to her d..
I can play dota and i dont want tell her..
But i dont want..
I want let's you know what is Im thinking now..
I can change everything eiuu dislike..
This is true..
I can And I really do =)
And I just waiting for the chance ..
I know eiuu need timesss ~
is okay.. If i wait ?
I will always be your side..
Hahaha.. I bcum crazy and stupid >.<
Emo shit king..
Gotta change my name ady laa..
Emoz Tan better ?
LoLx
Tonite training.. Tml training..
Cant on phone with her =(
Sad case la..
But nvm.. After this week will be okay d..
Kekeke