What your image is
1 ) 38 ?
2 ) Big Mouth ?
3 ) Talkative
And nothing ? Hahahaha..
I admit that you are quite good in listening to other ..
I enjoy the way we chat ? We keep talk nonsense.. But why can chat till so late d ?
Be4 that i love her so much , after you keep told me about her ..
And ? Why dont know ? Maybe the feeling have move to you ?
Feel that now you will important than her?
Maybe you are think i not serious , cuz i holding her and got feeling on you ?
So you will feel i fake ?
But i dont know how to talk with her ..
As you told ..
2 month , and i will approve to you ..
♥
Cuz that . I'm serious? God bless me .. I still rmb what you told me .. 50/50 : )
2 months times will approve everything ..
As i told you be4 : ))
512 months ?
Do you need some double up ?
Labels: Love ♥